Across the world there are millions of people living with daily severe pain.
Many of these people are not in treatment of any kind.
The reason many people are not in treatment is that doctors have told them they can do nothing further for themand they have to learn to live with the pain. Or they have just been given medication to manage the pain. Luckily even in the Western world the view on pain and the relationship between body and mind is changing, so the situation is slowly getting better.
You can improve your quality of life!
I am not saying that we can take the pain away. But we can look at the way you interact with you pain. The way you view pain can make a big difference in your life. Living with pain can be a lonely road, yet you don’t have to do it alone. counselling/coaching offers you the following:
- Someone who will listen without judging
- Motivate you to keep going to work towards your goals
- Someone who will tell you on your dark days how far you have already come.
- Who will give you tools to work with to understand your body, learn to listen to your body
- Teach you how to stand up for yourself and set boundaries